When it Comes to Descent Price with High Quality, Realme Always Win the Battle. As today we are giving a Brief Review about the New Realme 6i. Stay Connected and Read on.
Realme 6i Comes up with 6.5 inch Display Size with Corning Gorilla 3 Screen Protection as a Safety Measurement for Broken Screens. Realme 6i Packed with 5000 mAh Battery which is Enough for one Day.
Realme is Popular for its cheap and good Quality phones which Give a Nice Gaming Experience to the Users, As It runs on MediaTek Helio G80 Octa Core Processor which is a good one in Context of Gaming and Performance
Realme 6i Specs
- Body: 164.4 x 75.4 x 9 mm, 199g; Front Gorilla Glass 3, plastic body, splash-proof
- Screen: 6.5″ IPS LCD, FHD+ (720 x 1600px) resolution, 270 ppi
- Camera: Primary: 48MP Quad-Bayer, f/1.8 aperture, 0.8µm pixel size, 1/2.25″ sensor size; Ultra-wide: 8MP, f/2.3 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size; Macro: 2MP f/2.4, 1.75µm pixel size, 1/5″ sensor size; Depth sensor: 2MP mono camera
- Front camera: 16MP f/2.0 aperture
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G80 (12nm): octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- Memory: 3GB/64GB, 4GB/128GB, expandable via microSD card
- OS: Android 10, Realme UI
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 18W fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G LTE; Dual SIM; Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C 2.0
- Misc: Rear-mounted fingerprint reader, 3.5mm audio jack
Realme 6i Display and Design
Realme is Always Creative when it comes to the Smartphone Design, For the cheapest phone at this segment and having a good sleek Design is a plus point for the realme
Realme 6i has a 6.5 inch LCD Screen with a Droplet Notch as it doesn’t contain full screen as we have seen in other Smartphones such as oppo or vivo But its upto the user for what they prefer.
The Screen is Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for the safety from broken screens, I have seen that some of the vivo smartphone doesn’t have a gorilla glass and they charge at least half amount for the new screen so before buying a Smartphone you should have confirmed about the Protection it Has.
The 6i’s back is a sight to behold. The Green Tea version is, well, green like tea, but thanks to some clever layering of plastic and polish, we get these cool light effects mimicking parallel laser beams. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so here is one.
Realme 6i Camera and Hardware
Realme 6i Camera
Realme 6i packs a quad-camera setup on the back, with a similar arrangement to the Realme 5 cameras. Top to bottom you’ll see an ultrawide shooter, the primary camera, then comes the depth sensor, and the last one is a macro snapper.
Realme 6i Has 48 MP Rear and Front with 16 MP
The 2MP monochrome unit is called “Portrait camera,” rather than just a depth sensor. It certainly helps with the bokeh rendering, but allegedly, it’s also used to enhance the contrast of the final photo.
Finally, there’s the 2MP macro camera (the pixels on the sensor are quite large, 1.75µm). Its lens has fixed focus at 4cm away so that you can get really close to your subjects.
Realme 6i Camera Sample Images
Realme is one of the Company which Introduces Android 10 in its New Smartphone Segments. Realme 6i Runs on Media Tek Helio G80 with two high-performance Cortex-A75 cores ticking at 2.00GHz and six energy-efficient Corext-A55 cores working at 1.8GHz.
The Mali-G52 MC2 GPU is in charge of graphics, and each of its two cores is clocked at 1000MHz (Kirin 810 G52 ones tick at 820MHz). These should provide great performance on the 720p screen.
The Realme 6i here packs 4GB of RAM and has 128GB storage, but a 3GB+64GB model exists on some markets.
It is powered by 5000 mAh Battery which can be charge through 18W charger, It take around one hour for battery to be Full Charged. Its Not Fast Enough but its good with the price segment
Realme 6i Release Date and Price
Realme 6i is launched on 20 March 2020 with a Price Tag of $169